The Salming Rebel men’s court shoes are refined for speed on the court, delivering lightweight performance in a flexible yet stable ride.
Wrapping your feet in a KPU upper, it offers court-ready support and comfort. It provides cushioning in a weight-saving package with an EVA midsole and shock-absorbing D30 insert.
The LMS Torsion unit reduces your risk of excess ankle twisting by boosting your stability.
The Torsion Guide system (TGS 62/75°) enhances stability where you need it most - the distance between the heel and the ball of the foot that covers 62% of the shoe and ends at a 75 degree angle, ensuring forefoot flexibility and a natural ride.
The herringbone outsole provides high-speed traction for dominating on match day.
- Performance, speed and stability to rule the squash court
- KPU upper creates a supportive fit
- Patented D30 insert protects against impacts and fights off fatigue during long rallies
- Moulded TPU heel counter for a stable ride
- EVA insole is removable for your convenience
- EVA midsole for lightweight and resilient cushioning
- RollBar technology for lightning fast push-off
- Herringbone outsole for enhanced traction during swift and squash-specific movement
LMS (Lateral Movement Stabiliser) Torsion Unit: Reduces the risk of your ankle twisting and provides critical on-court stability.
T.G.S 62/75: Torsion Guide System facilitating the natural motion of feet in action by bending in strategic zones while providing targeted stability.
Heel Height: 19mm
Forefoot Height: 11mm
Weight: 346g / 12.2oz (US 10)